Pilot Scale Production and Processing
PCI Membranes can recommend the most suitable membrane and module type for your application. We can also provide test programmes, and from the data collected design full-scale plants and supply budget or firm quotations.
The pilot unit is designed for pilot scale work and may be used to process a wide variety of aqueous solutions using Microfiltration (MF), Ultrafiltration (UF), Nanofiltration (NF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO). A wide range of membranes is available to suit the required application.
Both designs are supplied with instrumentation necessary for scale-up data to be collected accurately and easily. Customisation is available to allow use for small production in continuous, semi-continuous or batch operation.
- 1 x 30cm long PCI MICRO240 tubular module of 0.024m2 membrane area (short-term evaluation)
- 1 x 1.2m long PCI B1 tubular module of 0.9m2 membrane area (all applications)
- 3 x 12' (3.6m Long) B1 PCI tubular modules with Twin Entry end-caps of 7.8m2 membrane area (UF application only)
- Up to 6 x 3.6m long PCI B1 tubular modules giving a total membrane area of 15.6m2 (RO and NF applications only)
- 2 x 1.8m long PCI C10 modules giving a total membrane area of 10.3m2 (clean water application only)
See more information by downloading the Product Information Sheet below.