A8 SERIES MODULE
A8 Series Module Product Information
PCI Membranes’ Side-Stream Membrane Configuration Advantages
- Perfect replacement to competitor products with 27 m2 membrane area.
- Unique offer to install tubular UF membranes with cut off 20k Da, 100k Da, 200k Da, 450k Da or 0.2 micron separation point in an 8 inch housing.
- Lower Final Sludge Production: handling and disposal cost benefits.
- Superior hygiene and practical operation: side-stream installations do not require a mechanical pre-filtration system for the removal of 1 to 2 mm average or greater particle sizes. Undoubtedly this extra plant equipment creates enormous operational, health and safety problems.
- Less frequent and simpler membrane cleaning operation.
- Simpler membrane maintenance: the maintenance of the submersed membranes is far more complex than that required to maintain the efficiency of a side-stream membrane: submersed membranes need to be removed from the basin with all its operational logistic, environmental consideration and messy problems.
- Optimum engineering, personal health and safety design: ability of intervening on the ultrafiltration membrane modules without any direct contact with the activated sludge or wastewater fluids.
We offer process solutions for a wide variety of filtration applications using microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis technologies.